- Remove bathtub film by wiping it first with white distilled vinegar then with baking soda. Rinse away grime with clean water.
- Around flu season, use a 50/50 vinegar-water mix to wipe down doorknobs, faucet handles, light switches, ect.
- To clean in between the keys of your keyboard, dip a cotton swab in a vinegar-water mix and gently rub between the keys or any other tight spaces.
- Need to get rid of pen marks? Dab some vinegar on a cloth or sponge and rub until marks are gone.
- Remove crayon markings from the wall with a damp sponge sprinkled in baking soda.
- Scrub your tile, tub, and sink with a damp sponge and baking soda. Rinse after scrubbing.
- Sprinkle some baking soda in the trash every once in a while to help absord odors.
- Mix a decent amount of baking soda in with your kitty litter to cut down on odor.
- Rub lemon juice on your cutting board stains and let it sit until they are all gone. This will also disenfect the board too.
- Use lemon juice and salt to scrub your grill and its grates.
- Help remove refrigerator odors by placing a half lemon on a plate inside. Remove once each week.
- Help eliminate your bug problem by squeezing lemon juice along windowsills and doors. This will stop them from entering.